We are looking to appoint a part time physiotherapist with a valid HCPC registration.
AG Injury & Rehabilitation Ltd is a small therapy clinic based in Skegness, Lincolnshire. Having opened in 2016, we have treated a number of patients with an eclectic range of injuries and conditions.
We are looking to appoint a physiotherapist to work with our referrals from private health insurers and medico-legal agencies. These referrals will include anything from RTC to slip/trip/fall injuries. There is also potential for work covering other therapists where required.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our referring partners, Sports Therapists can not currently be considered.
The successful candidate will not be under any contract in terms of guaranteed hours and will be responsible for declaring their own income and paying associated taxes through HMRC. Although working hours will not be guaranteed, we anticipate each referred patient to require a block of treatment sessions before being discharged, meaning with time, more regular work may become available.
Renumeration will include £15 per hour if treating one patient per hour, or £25 per hour if treating two patients in a one hour slot. The successful candidate will be entirely responsible for arranging patient appointments, allowing flexibility around other commitments.
- Arrange and manage patient rehabilitation programmes
- Treat a range of conditions/injuries
- Upload and maintain relevant patient notes to our cloud-based system
- Maintain professional approach to all patients
- Actively promote our company's work where possible
- CSP/HCPC registration
- BSc Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Experience of hands-on treatment
- Registered to work in the UK
- Be active in keeping up to date with current research
- Experience with a range of treatment modalities
- Experienced in applying evidence based treatment
- Post-graduate experience outside hospital work
- Experience of working with medico-legal agencies
To apply, please provide a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be arranged within 2 weeks of the closing date (1st May 2019).